This page is a collection of AVIL programs you can use as example to start develop yours!
Place it in your sd card to execute them!
- ./blink.av : the classic "entry level " program (you'll need to connect a led to Arduino like this...just pay attention at the pin number!), here's the related sketch: ./blinkAVIL.ino (or call it as a program from the AVIL shell)
- ./button.av : toggle a led on button press (you'll need to connect a led and a button to Arduino like this ... just pay attention at the pins number!), here's the related sketch: ./buttonAVIL.ino (or call it as a command from the AVIL shell)
If you doesn't have led you can use as output the pin 13, to use the Arduino's onboard led.
- ./rename.av: rename the file passed as first argument with the name passed as second argument, you can call this program from an Arduino sketch like this: ./rename.ino or from the AVIL shell
- ./editl.av: edit a single file's line, you can call this program from an Arduino sketch like this: ./editFile.ino or from the AVIL shell
- AVIL shell: basically a sketch that receive the AVIL program's name you want to run interactively from the user, acting like a tiny "command shell".